Public Alerting Siren
Public alerting sirens, installed in compliance with municipal, provincial or federal regulations, are one of the most effective means to warn the public of a major accident involving a toxic substance.
Groupe CLR distributes and installs world-class FEDERAL SIGNAL products that address all major industrial risk management situations and preparedness alerts during day-to-day operations.
- Design and integration
- Sales and installation
- Sound propagation calculations
Examples of Use
Sirens are essential for industry and municipalities in a variety of situations.
- Arena refrigeration system
- Chlorine water treatment plant
- Large refrigerated warehouses (meat, fish, brewery)
- Preventive warnings: pre-blast warnings for mines, floods, etc.
- Papermills and other companies that use toxic products such as chlorine, ammonia, chlorine dioxide, sulphur dioxide, etc.
- Fertilizer manufacturers
Federal Signal’s outdoor electronic sirens are of the highest quality and reliability. FC and UV controllers with DSA and MOD speaker arrays are complete siren systems that can be rapidly deployed in municipalities and industrial parks to effectively warn people of an emergency. This suite of electronic sirens has a decibel output range from 102 to 130 dBc, with different programmable steady or fast wails, and other voice messages or instructions.
Play It Safe!